AI Chatbot on snapchat…Is this safe?

What is MY AI?

My AI Chatbot is currently available to snap chatters on snapchat. In a chat conversation box, you can find that there is a name i.e., MY AI. This is a chatbot made by Artificial intelligence to talk and to share whatever you want like photos, videos, snap you can also chat with this. You can also ask some questions and some advice that you want. This is not a human, it is only a virtual assistant this is only an AI tool i.e., a software program that is designed to perform specific tasks and solve problem by the use of Artificial intelligence algorithms.



Snapchat's My AI chatbot, which the company recently started to roll out to all Snapchat users, is now available in India for Android also. In new update of snapchat you can find that in chat box there is My AI or you can update and again log in. The app's parent company, Snap, said that My AI is an experimental AI-powered chatbot customized for Snapchat that can give recommendations for places on Snap Map and Lenses, among other things. You can edit the profile according to your choice.

How to use My AI?

1.     Step 1: Open the Snapchat app on your phone.

2.     Step 2: You can find My AI on your Chat screen.

3.     Step 3: Swipe right from the Camera screen to open the Chat screen.

4.     Step 4: Tap your Profile icon and tap on Settings.

5.     Step 5: Scroll down to "Privacy Controls".

If you haven't updated the app in a while, you may not see My AI in your Chat list. You can update your Android apps in the Play Store, and your iOS apps in the App Store. Log out and log back in. If the Snapchat app is out of date, you might need to refresh your login to get access to My AI.


Is My AI being safe?

Artificial Intelligence team constantly working to improve the technology and evolve My AI, but it is possible that My AI’s responses may include biased, incorrect, harmful, or misleading content. Because My AI is an evolving feature, you should always independently check answers provided by My AI before relying on any advice, and you should not share confidential or sensitive information. You have to take care that you should not share your personal information and make distance from making emotional attachment with Ai chatbot’s.

This is only a virtual assistant generated by Artificial Intelligence. But If you share content generated by My AI with others, please let them know AI was involved in your work. Your safety is in your hands. So, Don’t use My AI to generate political, sexual, harassing, or deceptive content, spam, malware, or content that promotes violence, self-harm, human-trafficking, or that would violate our Community Guidelines. You should also avoid sharing confidential or sensitive and personal information with My AI.

Content that you should share with My AI is including locations, photos, videos, snaps and other things. you may ask some questions related to your work but don’t ask unusual things. This is made for the person who feel lonely and who are introvert and not able to talk in society, can talk with My AI. 

If hackers successfully take control of the My AI feature in Snapchat, they can use it to send out spam messages or phishing links. So, stop replying to their message or you can report it and not to click on the link that is send by them.

How can I delete my data of My AI?

You can delete the content sent to My AI in your Chat within 24 hours. You can also delete past content shared with My AI by following these steps:

1.     Tap your Profile icon and tap ⚙️ to go to Settings.

2.     Scroll down to "Privacy Controls".

3.     Tap 'Clear Data'.

4.     Tap 'Clear My AI Data' and confirm.

Or

1.     Tap your Profile icon and tap ⚙️ to go to Settings.

2.     Scroll down to "Account Actions".

3.     Tap 'Clear My AI Data,' and confirm.

What are the Limitations of My AI?

Artificial Intelligence constantly working to improve and evolve My AI features. But My AI can give you incorrect or misleading content, it can be biased. Because My AI is launched currently. So, according to the feedback coming constantly from the snapchats users AI working to improve its feature. Unlike other chats with friends, all messages with My AI will be retained unless you delete them and may be used to improve Snap’s products and to personalize your experience, including ads.

Conclusion

My AI is currently available for the snapchats users, to talk and share useful content. Don’t share unused things and misleading content. Strictly prohibits to share the personal information. If you consistently receiving link or others message it means your snap get hack. So, report it currently. Otherwise, it is good for introvert people that does not want to talk with the society. It doesn’t say anything wrong about you so you always stay motivated. Otherwise, Artificial intelligence is the future of world, so day by day the technology is developed so we should be careful and use it well.



-------------------------------------------End-----------------------------------------------------------